Last updated on August 15, 2015
Please make to read the following before submitting a support request.
- If you discover a bug, failure or fault in a theme that cause it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or the behave in unintended ways, always make sure that the bug is replicated without 3-rd party plugins and on a parent (not child) theme.
- Support scope doesn’t cover with installation of WordPress, non-standard theme modification and 3rd party plugins that were not part of the theme package.
- Support scope doesn’t cover custom modifications. You’ll need to hire a separate developer at Envato Studio.
- Support scope will cover Feature Requests. We’ll do our best to prioritize all requests and provide them within theme updates.
- Installation and configuration of your theme with dummy contents can be covered for an extra fee. See price list below.
If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this documentation, please submit a support ticket via our support system.
We’re available to help and getting you started with your online business. We offer a variety of services, here is a list of services we can provide with pricing.
- Theme Installation & Configuration (w/ dummy contents): 50$
- Theme Installation & Configuration (w/ real contents): 55$/h
- Theme Customization: 55$/h
- Professional Managed VPS Hosting (North America & Europe): From 50$/m