After graduating from Wellington Polytechnic School of Design (now Massey University) I spent time working in the print industry as a designer, which gave me a good grounding in print processes. I then moved into the advertising industry as a finished artist and then art director.
I offer an ability to work collaboratively with you as part of your team, adding value as well as ideas and skills to your projects.
My work is built on the principles of simplicity, clarity and elegant problem-solving. Filtering out noise and distractions to create focus, producing work that commands attention, and ensuring that you connect with your audience in the way you want to.
What can I offer you?
- Extensive design experience and expertise
- A belief in the power and value of the brand
- A talent for adding value and ‘shelf life’ to brands and collateral
- A commitment to excellence in service, creativity and results
- A full suite of concept-to-design-to-print services
- A track record of delivery on time and on budget
- Integrity and honesty with timekeeping and charging
- Trustworthiness – you can leave it to me to exceed your expectations
- Competitive rates – lower than most design and advertising agencies
- A belief in collaboration; together we can achieve great things